Sunday 25 August 2013

this or that? beauy tag

makeup. 

1. blush or bronser? - bronser definitely, i love brosner and i don't own alot of blush at all but I'm beginning to love the look of it now i know how to use it right.

2.lip gloss or lipstick? - lipstick, i never wear lip gloss on its own, and i think lipstick looks a load better :)

3.eyeliner or mascara? - mascara, i normally use eyeshadow for eyeliner anyways, and i never put any on my lower lash line, so yeah, mascara.

4.foundation or concealer? - concealer, i use concealer to define my brows, lips, nose and obviously conceal my dark circles. its clearly more loved and used than foundation.

5.neutral or coloured eyeshadow? - neutral, i do love coloured eyeshadow and I'm warming up to it more and more, but i think neutrals with always be my number one.

6.pressed or loose eyeshadow? - pressed, loose pigments are too messy and cause alot of fallout.

7.brushes or sponges? - brushes, obvious answer i think.

nails.

1.OPI or china glaze? - I've only ever tried china glaze so, china glaze i guess

2.long or short? - short, sadly i cant function with long nails

3.acrylic or natural? - acrylic, although i never wear them, when i do i love them so much

4.brights or darks? - brights, i don't like dark colours all that much on me, on other people it looks really good though

5.flower or no flower? - no flower? i don't understand this question ha ha

body.

1. perfume or body splash? - perfume, i love perfume so much it was a obvious pick

2.lotion or body butter? - body butter, i love it so much, the body butter from the body shop is amazing.

3.body wash or soap? - body wash, i use body washes all the time, i rarely use hand soaps, when i do i use some by the lush brand.

4.lush or another bath company? - lush, there products are the best, the bubble bars are by far the best, or the shower gels.

fashion.

1.jeans or sweat pants? - jeans, i think they can look really cute and sexy paired with some booties, that's like my go to style, booties and jeans.

2.long sleeve or short? - long, only because i hate my arms, (girl problems)

3.dresses or skirts? - skirts, i love how cute they look paired up right

4.stripes or plaid? - plaid, its justs cuter right?

5.flip flops or sandals? sandals, flip flops are harder to walk in that heels in my opinion ha ha

6. scarves or hats? - scarves, i look terrible in hats

7.necklaces or bracelets? - necklaces, my grandma gave me a ton of them so that's why i love them more

8.heels or flats? - heels, easy question

9.cowboy or riding boots? - cowboy, soo much cuter

10. jacket or hoodie, hoodie, there comfy and i live in them secretly 

11.forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? - forever 21, never herd of the other one!

12.abercrombie or hollister? - hollister, don't think abercrombie is here in the UK, correct me if I'm wrong

hair.

1.curly or straight? - curly, when i wear my hair down, its nearly always curly

2.bun or pony? - pony, i rock messy pony's all the time

3.bobby pins or butterfly clips? - bobby pins, there a must have

4.hair spray or gel? - hairspray, i never use hair gel, basically cause i don't know how too

5.long or short? - long, I'm trying to grow my hair out right now

6.light or dark? - light, light on me, dark on others, i think brown hair looks sooo good

7.side bangs or full bangs? - side bangs, i don't look good with a full fringe, nuff said.

8. up or down? - down, i think it just looks better that way

random.

1.rain or shine? - shine, i love to look at rain, but i need sun to be productive, rain is very unmotivating to me.

2.summer or winter? - winter, i love winter weather.

3. fall or spring? - fall, fall fashion is my all time favourite.

4.chocolate or vanilla? - vanilla, vanilla flavoured things are amazing

5.east coast or west coast? - west? only reason i picked west is because i think California is the west coast and i wanna visit so bad.

that's the end of the tag, feel free to do it too, even though its really old now.
kisses, xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.