Tuesday 27 August 2013

get fit with kirstennicc - exercise plan - week three - tuesday

again, a day late, im super sorry, truth is ive been super unwell. basiclly i was visited by "tom" and i just had no energy, couldnt eat anything, and had the worst cramps imaginable. i spent about 70% of this last week/weekend sleeping and feeling sorry for myself. 

last weeks workout plan was a major slack on my part, i felt so ill i just couldn't even, there was just no way it was happening. also Ive been getting really bad dizzy turns and cold sweats while working out, what is probably down to me being poorly. if you haven't read my intro to my health and fitness side of my blog, i explained everything there roughly. 
click here to view it.
my exercise and eating is all over the place, although the past two weeks combined i have lost 3 pounds which I'm really happy about considering all the obstacles that have been in the way since I've started, i need to focus on motivating myself for the better, its really not easy but I'm working through it, anyway too this weeks work out!
this week i decided to try something a little different, i found some workouts on you tube that i was interested in trying so that's what I'm doing!

Tuesday 27th august

 

warm up plus workout!

 
 

cool down 

Jillian Micheal's; no more trouble zones cool down

half hour on the stepper.



sorry for the super rambly post, i promise it will be short and sweet tomorrow!

stay motivated, kisses
xoxo

"no matter who you are, or what you do, you absolutely, positively do have to power to change" ~ Bill Phillips. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.