Wednesday 19 March 2014

Bootea Teatox Review


picture was taken from Google images**



today marks my 14th day on the Bootea Teatox.
Before I get into my experience with the tea, I'll give you the rundown of the brand and the tea itself.
first things first,
 
what is Bootea?
 
Bootea is a uk based company that promote a healthy and active lifestyle.
 
what does Bootea promise from their product?
 
they state that there product will,

 
•    Increase your metabolism
•    Burn calories and convert food to energy
•    Burn fat & counteract fat storage
•    Regulate blood sugar levels
•    Assist in the digestion of food
•    Suppress appetite
•    Improve skin health
•    Improve quality of sleep 
•    Cleanse & detoxify
•    Allow you to reach your health/weightloss goals

 
how does it work?
 
with your order you are provided with two packets of Bootea,
( a daytime blend and a night time blend)
you take the daytime blend first thing in the morning, with your breakfast, and you take your night-time blend right before bed (every other day).
the night time blend does have the laxative affect so it is suggested that you take it right before you sleep to insure you don't have to wake through the night to "go".
 
I lost around three pounds while taking the tea, which I'm okay with, I did expect slightly bigger results considering all the hype around the weight-loss aspects of the tea.
 
I do see a drastic difference with the bloating around my stomach. I've lost a total of three inches off of my waist which is amazing considering the short space of time it took to achieve.
 
the night time tea worked fine for me. some people found that the laxative effect was too much for them but it was absolutely fine for me, I had no problems with it what so ever.
 
both teas tasted fine to me as well, they don't have a strong taste at all. they don't take any getting used to, at least they didn't for me. I could take them without any natural sweetener, they tasted really good on there own.
 
my overall thoughts are that this tea shouldn't be used so much so as a weightloss aid, more so as just a detox to clean your system every so often.
 
I do plan on getting the 28 day Tea soon.
 
the 14 day Teatox is priced at £19.99
and the 28 day Teatox is priced at £37.99.
 
http://www.bootea.com/ click here for more information and too try it out for yourself!
 
kisses xoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.