Tuesday 10 December 2013

current mascara addiction

hey guys, 
i think around 1 or 2 months ago i picked up a couple new mascaras to try try out.
there was a 3for2 on at boots so i thought why not, tis the season, not that it was then but it is now so that's my sort of excuse covered!

i realised the other day I've formed a new routine. basically a combination of two mascaras that make my short, stubby lashes look 10x longer!


my lashes are naturally non insistent, so i was amazed by the results of the mascaras.
I've been using 17's blow out, volume sculpt tease x12 mascara along with, 
rimmel London's scandal eyes Lycra flex mascara. 

first off, 17's mascara is absolutely amazing! it retails at just £6.29 
surprisingly its 100% clump free and gives the finish off full
fluttery lashes as you can see. i used only the smallest bit, even thought
when i have used a few coats the results remain the same. 
i wouldn't say that this mascara as as good for volume, id say its more of a lengthening
mascara, but i personally couldn't assign it to just one category, meaning its good at both. it's perfect for anyone that isnt too bothered about a finish. 
i highly highly recomend this mascara. its cheap, works great and it also has conditioning ingredient in it.
the formula is enriched with vitamin E and argan oil, that help the over-all hold. 
i rate this mascara 5 out of 5. its defiantly going to be a staple in my makeup bag from now on!
i suggest you all try it out too!
click here to check it out in more detail!

next is the rimmel london mascara, i really really like this mascara, 
but you have to apply this lightly or you end up with just two lashes in a massive clump if you know what i mean, its not cute!
the brush picks up alot of product  so i find myself wiping off a bunch back into the container before i apply it. what i can say is this lasts all day with no touch ups. 
smudge proof, not water proof. 
you know when somethings so funny you laugh so hard you cry, 
if you wear this when that happens you will have black from your eyebrow to your cheek bones!
like the other day, me and my mum are like twins,
and she gave me a chocolate bar, but i had to act out the scene from charlie in the chocolate factory, where he finds his golden ticket, before i could eat it. (it was a you had to be there moment) it was funny and left me looking like a panda for real! 
anyway, that got off topic! 
this retails at £6.99, so supper affordable.
these are actually great secret Santa/ stocking stuffer ideas, id love getting these!
i rate this 4.5 out of 5. good mascara.
to check this one out in more detail also, click here!

I'll be back the day after tomorrow with a cake making, picture, sort of how to post thing.
depending on how it goes, you could see the despicable me cake I'm making for my little brothers birthday! woop woop!
if not I'm sure I'll come up with something

kisses, xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.