Sunday 1 December 2013

Baby its cold outside...


Ahh its finally here! December 1st, but at the same time, oh my god its December 1st, like where did the year go?
this is my favourite time of year, like Christmas is a super special time for me. 
Christmas and bad weather come hand in hand, and this week i had to pick up my winter gloves, scarf and hat. you know, when your cant feel your hands or ears and you can see your breath when you talk, its time to crack out the hat, scarf and gloves!

also, a winter classic, jumpers have also been on me constant recently. I've decided to share a few of my top picks that i dont own but have my eye on, hopefully there will be something to suit your taste!




top left- newlook 
bottom left- topshop
middle- romwe
top right- river island
bottom right- miss guided

i think i picked out some real different style jumpers,and i seriously want all of them. 
id love to know your favourite one of my picks and also what yours is too!

kisses, xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.