Thursday 27 June 2013

boots buys

What I bought at Boots 



Because I'm going away on Saturday, I picked up some things from boots to take worth me. 
to start off with, I was so disappointed with the delivery service. I received my order a day late and all the lids to my mberto Giannini were smashed, it was hard to show since the lids are mirrored, but take me word for it. I'm probably not going to order online again. just a heads up! 




I picked up this clean on me shower gel by soap and glory, I love love love soap and glory products. There so moisturising and lovely, I'll always recommend them. this was £2.50 and as you can see its travel size. I also picked it up in a 3 for 2 offer. 


This daily smooth body butter is amazing, I had the full size a while back and never picked it up again. I got this to keep in my bag to use on my elbows and knees, because I'm going to be tanning so I want to be prepared, again this was £2.50. 



I use this to take off my eye make up, it just works really well and gets the job done. I think this was £1.50 but I got it free in the deal. 



Again this was just an essential that I needed more off. Nothing special just some cotton buds, I think these were about £1. 


I needed a deodorant to take with me so I just randomly picked this, ( It was like 50p).


There was a 2 for £8 deal on so i thought id try out some products from Umberto Giannini's range. I've used the conditioner once and it works nice, nothing special. It smells really good and makes your hair soft and fluffy, like any bog standard conditioner.


I always use baby powder as a dry shampoo, it works wonders! but I decided to give this a go. It's the Thickify Dry Shampoo from the incredible body collection. I still need to use this for a bit before I'm gonna give a review. 


Also from the incredible body collection I picked up the volume conditioner, just because I go through conditioner like mad and I can never have enough. 



I really needed a heat protectant, so I picked up this one. It makes my hair a little sticky I've seen, but I'm gonna use it up and I'll give a proper review later on. 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Boots. As if the delivery wasn't good, that's not cool. I'd complain if I was you.

    Great haul anyway.
    love Em x

    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.