Thursday 27 June 2013

yet another haul...

Haul time! 


so I went shopping in Glasgow this week and saw this really cute boxy vest top. For only £3 in the sale I couldn't pass it up. I'm not sure if its just me being a bit stupid but on the label it says glow in the dark.. so if these flamingos glow, what a bonus! 


I picked this vest in h&m for £3, along with the flamingo print one, but I just couldn't find it online to leave a link, but I did find the exact vest on romwe if anyone is interested. They do worldwide shipping free of charge for anyone who wants to know!


Again I cant find a link to this, thinking its because these were sale items, I picked this high low skirt up for £7. I thought this would look nice on holiday at night. its a super soft mesh material, sometimes I find that meshy see through material can be very itchy and uncomfortable to wear but this is super lovely!


I popped a little vest inside to you could all see the high -low detail a little better.


No link for this again, but I'm sure if you go to a local h&m you will find all of these things.
this mint green skirt is so beautiful, is a strange material, it almost feels like wool or felt or something but I'm not too sure on the material. its thick so its perfect for are British weather. for £12.99 you just cant go wrong!


So this skirt was a super spontaneous buy, I down own anything like this and I wanted in on the neon trend. I have found the waist band is very uncomfortable and tight, not tight as in "muffin top" tight, just there's no stretch in the stretchy waistband, but for £5 you cant really complain!


I picked this up to wear to my cousins wedding that's happening in just a months time, its super sweet, girly and summery. it was £14, absolute bargain in my eyes. You all need to hit up the sales there's so much nice things!



The only thing I didn't pick up from h&m is this, pinafore dress from river island. I was drawn to it in store and I'm sure Gracie "uglyfaceofbeauty" on YouTube has this, and I suppose it made me want this more. its £22, super comfy. a really good buy.  recommend this dress. 

1 comment:

  1. Love everything you brought, so pretty!
    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog, my latest post is an Ariana Grande inspired look :) http://coveredbygracee.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.