Sunday 19 May 2013

Would you rather? tag

Would you rather, beauty edition 

I found this tag on youralmostalice's blog and thought i would give it a bash too, not gonna babble for too long today, just getting straight into it :)


  1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows? - I think i'd rather lose all my pallettes and eyeshadows, i dont think you can complete a eyelook without eyeliner and mascara.
     2. Would you rather chop all your hair off or never cut your hair again? - I'd rather chop all my   hair off, i cant stand dry ends it makes me feel horrible. Plus you would chop all your hair off for like a cause and raise money while doing it.

    3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? - Im in love with coral right now, as you will see from my upcoming haul. So its a no brainer for me, a coral cheek.

    4. If you had £1000 pounds to spend, would you clothes or makeup? - As much as i wanna say     makeup, cause theres no much high-end products i wanna try, id spend it on clothes. I like fashion more than beauty, i think its all those years watching Bratz thats given me a "passion for fashion".

    5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick? - I would apply eyeliner as lipstick, you can buy lots of colours of eyeliner now a-days, i know theres a new range from sleek that are makeup pencils that you can use on your lips and eyes so id buy a bunch of those.

    6. Would you rather shop at only mac or sephora? - here in the uk we dont have sephora but if we did id rather shop there.

    7. Would you rather wear one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life? - I'd rather wear one lip colour for the rest of my life, beacuse i love playing about eyeshadow all the time.

   8.  Would you rather wear summer clothes in winter or winter clothes in winter? - I love winter fashion, I'd  love to wear it all year long if i could, so id wear winter clothing in summer.

   9.Would you rather have bright or dark nails all year round? -  For one, i hate nail polish so i wouldn't wear either, but i love bright nails on other people.

  10.Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product? - I would give up my favourite lip product, sadly.

  11.Would you rather wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun? - I would rather wear my hair in a pony tail, i dunno why but ive been wearing my hair like that everyday this past while.

  12.Would you rather only wear nail polish or lip gloss? - I'd rather wear lipgloss, again i dont like nail polish.

  13. Would you rather shave off your eyebrow and have none at all or sharpie them in? - I'd rather shave them off. I cant even imagine a shapied in brow, it makes me cringe!

  14. Would you rather live without makeup or nailpolish? - Nail polish for sure.

I hope you enjoyed reading and i'll be back soon! <3
Kisses xoxo



2 comments:

  1. such a lovely tag. i might do it soon cause i just loved to read it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, and i'll make sure to read it :) xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.